What started out as a relatively simple shadow study ended up a little more tedious than I anticipated. Having a distinct vision in mind would have helped. I liked the shadow against this bright yellow warehouse wall. The color scheme looked pretty simple, but I struggled to get the right colors, and when I went to paint the tree, I found it difficult to portray the light spots. Still some work to do, but I think it will be worth the effort. The shadow of the second tree (out of frame) fools you a bit now that I look at it. Funny thing about shadows. They are affected by the surrounding objects more than one might think. The top of the wall was considerably lighter. And I noticed some lines got out of sync. I don't plan on doing anything drastic, being that the lesson has been learned on this one.